Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Superbaby!


AnnaStrong.jpeg
Originally uploaded by BigBiteMama
Anna is so strong! She can hold her head up now for quite a long period of time. I think that is amazing for her to only be 5 1/2 weeks old.

I am also impressed by her arm and leg strength. I am continuing to work with her each day...we do the oft dreaded tummy time and "barn time," where Anna lays on her back under the Barnyard Gym and I exercise her little legs like she is riding a bike.

Just this week I have noticed that Anna focuses her eyes on objects much more than she did. She loves the little orange giraffe, which hangs over her green bouncy seat. She also likes the little bugs I have hanging off of her car seat handle. I am beginning to work with her on tracking objects - we're using a colorful toy caterpillar and a blue bear rattle to master that task. So far, Anna just looks at me with an expression of boredom, but we're getting there!

No comments: