Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sleeping it off...


Oh, Baby! Last night was your first visit to the After-Hours Pediatric Clinic. You were becoming less smiley and still puking up all your milk and you started experiencing some, um, less than desirable bowel movements. So, I called the nurses' hotline and the nice nurse said to trust my motherly instincts and take you to the clinic.

Daddy and I hauled you up there and you were such a trooper. You got pretty fussy in the waiting room, but it was just because you wanted to eat. I was scared to feed you! I wasn't sure if I should give you milk or Pedialyte. We finally fed you after we got back into a room and you managed to keep it down until we got home. You soaked Daddy!

The doctor (Oh! How we missed Dr. Stewart!) said that you have a stomach bug that could last for two weeks! Yucky! We are loading you up on Tylenol, Prevacid, and Pedialyte. I hope you feel better soon!

No comments: