Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Three Months Old

Hey baby girl! You are three months old today! I can't believe how quickly time has passed. You are such a big girl.

Last week was (sadly) your first week at daycare. I only sent you Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, however, because I wanted you home with me on Thursday and Friday. See, Mama is an attorney...and I have my own law practice, but you came along and everything changed and I don't want so much conflict to be in our lives anymore. Soooo, I am looking for a new job and the search isn't going that well, and Mama gets a little down every once in awhile. Daddy, Big Pop & Nana, and Mama's friends try to keep the encouragement levels high around here, but you do it best of all. Your little fuzzy head and toothless grin are the BEST! You try so hard to talk to me (and anybody that spends a little time talking to you). You are quite the little kicker, and you flail your arms ALL THE TIME.

For the past couple of days, you have projectile vomited up your milk. It is really pretty gross and hilarious all at the same time. My how the milk flies! I took you to see the doctor yesterday to make sure that you don't have an infection or virus. The doctor thinks it is just your reflux acting up. Daddy and I gave you Pedialyte several times just to make sure that you have liquids in your little bitty system. This morning, you woke up with your first cold! So sad! The little baby coughs and sneezes break my heart. You are still smiling, though! You are Mama's brave girl.

Three months, kiddo. Wow. I wish I was able to articulate how I feel about you, but there aren't words.

Love,
Mama

No comments: