Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Another First



Anna found her feet! Her friends Sydney and Mia have been playing with their feet for the last few months (or so it seems to me), so in the last few weeks I started pointing out those things at the end of Anna's legs to her. (In Anna's defense, both Sydney and Mia are a couple of months older than her.)

I was beginning to think that Anna was going to skip the finding of the feet trick...especially after my mom told me that she couldn't remember me ever finding mine. Mom's exact words were, "I just don't remember you being that flexible." Heh. That trend continued until this day, and I was so afraid that Anna had inherited my stiff tendons and ligaments. Well...Anna's flexibility must come from her daddy because after her bath tonight, I put Anna in her pj's (her first pair of big girl pj's...so cute!) and lo and behold, when I laid her down, she pulled her feet right up to her hands. She even did it again after her daddy came home from work. Show off!

No comments: