Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dear Guy in the House Across the Street:

I saw you yesterday evening when the white stretch limo drove up to your house and picked up you and your three male friends, all dressed up in suits and ties. You were loudly boasting about how your other friends who couldn't make it were missing out. I assume they were "missing out" on the celebration of you kicking your wife and daughter out of your house. Am I right? Yeah, I thought so. Little "I'm getting a divorce" celebration, huh?

Well, next time, could you refrain from setting off your car alarm at 12:30 a.m. (3 times) and then wandering around in the darkness of the front yard with flashlights? I thought you and your friends were robbers, and I almost called 911. Also, your friend that laid on the car horn (after the car alarm incidents) and screamed, "They're not gonna take me to jail!" was very annoying and woke up my sleeping infant.

You totally win the "Worst Neighbor of the Year" Award. Just so you know.

Sincerely,
The Mama in the House on the Hill

No comments: