Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

Just like Alton Brown

Joseph and I have watched the Food Network for quite some time...since we got married, I guess. While we were in law school, we'd often stay up for the 10:00 p.m. showing of Iron Chef America. Lately, the two of us can't get enough of Alton Brown of Good Eats fame. I like to DVR all the Good Eats episodes that come on tv and watch them at 4:00 a.m. when Anna decides to beat the roosters up. The other day I watched one on pork chops. Mr. Brown made stuffed pork chops that looked amazing, and since my honey loves him some chops, I decided to give them a go. They were great! Don't just take my word...make them yourself with this recipe.

Here is a picture of the yummy stuffing. I meant to take a picture of the chops when they came off the grill, but our stomachs just couldn't hold off any longer.
While I was making the chops, little Anna had to fend for herself. It's rough being the kid around here! Here's the baby all grown up and feeding herself. (Mom, I put socks on her right after I took this picture, I promise. Ahem.)

No comments: