Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 7, 2007

Mom Jeans

Okay, ya'll, this post is going to be about me instead of Anna. This post is because of Anna, though, but I still love her (even though she made me too fat for my cute clothes).

We've all heard of the dreaded "Mom Jeans." Now, that I'm a mom, I live in fear every single time I put a pair of jeans on. My favorite Salt jeans no longer fit. My Joe's Jeans will likely never fit again. Gap's Long and Lean jeans used to be a staple in my denim wardrobe. Now, if they fit in the waist, they are saggy in the butt and thigh areas. I tried on some jeans at White House Black Market the other day while Mom and I were shopping. She offered to get them for me for Christmas, but I refused. Everything but my middle section was so cute in them... Sigh. Why is it that I can't get it together enough to be a stylish mama?

I just want some cute jeans that fit, Santa. I've been a good girl! ...Well, except for that Halloween candy and all those ribs that one day and those "couple" of slices of pizza...oh, and the brownies and the blueberry cake doughnuts and chocolate cupcakes with Nutella for icing... So yeah, except for that... Heh.

No comments: