Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

Although I've worked since Anna was born, I haven't spent much time in an office or put in my 40 hours. That all changes on Monday. [Insert nervous twitch and excited grin.]

Several other changes are going to have to be made to facilitate that change, though. Like sleeping habits! Since having Anna, I can no longer sleep! And it's not like I can use my baby as an excuse since she sleeps the whole freakin' night. I am going to have to figure out a way to go to sleep early so that I can get up in the wee hours of the morning to get myself and Anna ready for our day. Suggestions?

I'd like to say more about my new job, but I won't - this is the internet after all and I don't want to be dooced before I even get started. Suffice it to say, though, that I am very excited at all the new and improved opportunities that this position will afford to Joseph, Anna and me. (And all my friends and family should be very, very excited that they will no longer have to hear about the woes of the job market. Thanks for listening by the way - I couldn't have done this without you.)

No comments: