Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!


Just imagine that these pictures are properly rotated, k?

Anna loves to sit now...she can't quite move herself into a sitting position, but once she is placed there, she can sit for at least 20 minutes at a time. I know this because that is how long it took me to do yoga this morning and Anna sat the whole time on her blanket right beside me.
She can stand, too! I'm not sure if we should be doing this with her, but she loves it. I think that she could stand while holding on for quite some time, but she always sees something that she wants in her hand so she lets go to reach for it - whatever it may be.
According to Nana and Aunt Brenda, Anna is teething. I have no idea. I can't tell what bumps in her mouth are gums and what bumps are budding teeth. Anna's 6 month checkup is soon, and I'm sure Dr. Stewart will give us a tooth update. All I really know now is that Anna wants EVERYTHING in her mouth. Who knew a crib looked so tasty???

Happy New Year, Everybody! (I started to write something prolific about 2007 coming to a close and all that had happened or didn't happen in it, but it went something like this - "I had Anna. I closed my business. I want to pay off my debt associated with said business. Anna is the greatest thing ever. Her daddy is pretty great, too. The End." Whew. That was much easier than trying to convey the same sentiments with $10 words.) I'm off to the grocery store to, like 8 million other Americans, buy healthy foods in an attempt to lose weight and kick my addiction to candy that manifested itself at Halloween. Wish me luck!

No comments: