Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 5 of the Poos

I just wrote a long post about Anna having the poos and then deleted it because I can only talk about poo in so much detail. Here is the edited, more concise version. On Thursday, Anna came down with the poos and left daycare sick. I stayed home with her Friday. Joe and I both cared for her on Saturday and Sunday. Joe stayed home with her today. At some point, we cleaned up poo that appeared to have been fingerpainted in her crib. We cleaned up poo from the tub. We rubbed Malox in places I didn't know Malox could, or should, be rubbed. The three of us are tired of the poos. I hate poo. The end.

P.S. Oh, and Anna took five (!) steps today to get to her daddy. I wasn't there, but I got the full report when I came home from work.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy Belated Birthday my sweet Anna!
Love,
Auntie Danielle