Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Remember, Remember...



The 1st of December.

Because...

Anna rolled over for the first time from her back to her tummy. It was neither a quick move nor a fluid motion, but it was a "roll over" just the same. Normally, I'd upload 17 pictures of Anna is each stage of her roll, but I left the requisite cord to transfer pictures from the camera to the computer at my parents' house. Bad mommy! Something tells me that when the grandparents hear that, they will be quick to deliver said cord to me so that they can see more pictures.

I also have pictures from Anna's first volunteer position. She sold Santa hats and jingle bell necklaces yesterday at a local Breakfast with Santa event that benefited the Children's Hospital. Her Auntie Em and I were merely Anna's keepers while Anna did all the work. She spent the entire morning all wrapped up in the Moby Wrap and seemed to love it! I have the pictures to prove it...too bad you can't see them!

Edited to add pictures. The cord was in my very large purse.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Alright, I don't care what you have to do to make it happen, but I want to see some pictures! :)