Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Morning

"...But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
Sunday morning rain is falling and I’m calling out to you
Singing someday it’ll bring me back to you
Find a way to bring myself home to you..."

-Maroon 5


This past week was my first week back at work since Anna was born. My job, which I will not discuss on the Internet in any detail, is fabulous. I work with lovely folks who make it immensely easier to be away from Anna, plus the work that I do is (dare I say it?) fun.

This past week Anna stayed with a family friend and her girls for four days, and then Bebe kept her on Friday. This week, Anna starts "school." As hard as that is, I adore the ladies who own the daycare and I feel comfortable leaving Anna in their care. I'm supposed to prepare a detailed schedule of Anna's daily happenings for them...but I'm a bit perplexed because, as many of you know, Anna has no schedule. I'll make something up and see what happens.

Our lives around here are about to change some more because Anna is about to start crawling. Seriously. At six months. I thought that she'd have it down by the end of the day yesterday. She is THAT close. Right now, though, she can only go backwards. And then she longingly looks at the place she started from. She goes so slowly, too, that you don't even realize she is moving. I have a feeling that is going to change very soon.

It is getting harder and harder to get a picture of Anna that is in focus. She keeps moving! But, here is a cute one from this morning.



No comments: